Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Film Planning - Weather Forecast

We have planned to film on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. We will be filming indoors on Wednesday and Thursday - so the weather shouldn't matter too much. We cannot get the weather report for Sunday so we will have to wait and look further into this, as on Sunday we would like to film outdoors. If the weather is bad we will have to re-schedule and this will effect our deadlines.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment