I chose Media Studies because I would like to be a journalist in the future. I am interested in magazine work and what work goes on behind the camera in TV and film. The course also goes well with my other subjects, English A Level and Health and Social Studies.
In my spare time I like to spend time with my friends, we often chill out watching films or go out. I listen to alot of music too! My favourite artists/bands are Ed Sheeran, Foster The People, Bastille, My Chemical Romance, Snow Patrol, Dog Is Dead, Two Door Cinema Club, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The View, Arctic Monkeys, Reverand and the Makers and McFly.
I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter and The Hunger Games books, and therefore a big fan of the movies. My favourite film from the HP series is The Half Blood Prince, the narrative is brilliant! My least favourite is The Prisoner of Azkaban, but that is one of my favourite books!

I love to perform! I used to dance everyday whilst I was at school, and performed in every production. My favourite musical is Billy Elliot.

No comments:
Post a Comment